Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Well another year has gone by, with it's own share of trials and tribulations, joys and heartbreaks. I'm a little greyer, a little balder, and a whole bunch wiser. I've made some new friends, some new lovers, lived in a few new places, tried a few new jobs, overall one could say a year of change.

Fitting considering it was my 30th year. (ok it was actually my 31st but just go with me ok)

In y 31st year I hope to do some more traveling, Make some new friends and best of all FINALLY get out of this city. I'm Packing up, pulling stakes and driving my big ol bus out of the city in the next week or so, hopefully by the equinox. Farwell city traffic, city pollution, city attitude.

where will this year take me, i don't know, but i do know that wherever I go the love of my friends and family will stay with me, and new friends, scenery, and adventure await.

31 Here I come!!

No comments: