Monday, June 23, 2008

DRUMS DRUMS DURMS!!


Life is so great, I have been manifesting and working towards a way that will support me in my goal of modern nomadicism, something less structured than a job to job lifestyle. Something that would allow me to get right into the communities that I want to reach and touch, right to the people who have the stories I am looking for. A number of things have entered my psyche, a few things I know well and a few with huge learning curves, but nothing which completly fit my personality.

This week while doing some tracking of parts for this bus project i'm working on, I stumbled upon the most amazing thing, a whole room in a wharehouse chock full of drums, high quality africanhandrums to boot. The owner of these drums, a really nice guy, was unable to move them by himself, not being a drummer, and lacking any real contacts in the drumming community - which is where I come in, being completley tied into that community, and actively searching out other communities of the same.

So that being said - anyone looking for a really stellar drum? High quality Djembes, from Ghana, Nice carvings on all, with different styles, prices depend on size, but I am selling for 350-400 dollars, which is below retail everywhere I have looked. Interested? email me at coyotesight@hotmail.com

cheers and blessings,
beleive in your dreams,
Steve the Drum Guy!

No comments: