Friday, January 4, 2008

Dreaming of a bus...


So last night I had a surreal dream concerning busses, I have the most unreal dreams sometimes, especially when i am sick.(which i have been) My dreams are insanly real, and lucid more often than not. In fact my dreams are so real that they dirupt my waking life.

I had my own bus there, in a storage yard, and I had another bus which i was trying to hide behind my own bus (how do you hide a 40 foot bus anyway)

There was another bus involved as well, a GM fishbowl that I had just aquired. I have always wanted a Fishbowl, they are such classics.


umm well there is no point to this story, exept that it got me thinking about busses again, i spent all morning checking out busses on the internet, DAMN there are some wicked busses out there.

I'm really looking forward to being back in my bus.

No comments: