Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My First Blog.

My first blog. Blog. Blog, it sounds like somthing you get when you are sick, "Honey i blogged all night!" Why a blog? Why the hell not, i have interesting things to say, interesting stories to tell.

Ok a quick 'bout me, I am 30, a political/social radical, enviromentalist, nomadic carpenter. A father, a musician, and now apparently a blogger. I live in a schoolbus 8 months out of the year, (for reasons i will get into later), wear kilts in public, and have been known to participate in social nudity.

I have decided to start this blogging process for a number of reasons, some disiplinarian, some bordome related, but importantly because... well because I think I am pretty awsome, and have an interesting point of view.

I would also like to say "Hi Mom!!"

peace

No comments: